POO PIT PE MAINTENANCE SHAFT
The Poo Pit PE maintenance shaft is an Australian designed and manufactured sewer maintenance shaft for use in sewer, stormwater or subsoil drainage. Our sewage maintenance shafts (SMS) are manufactured to suit PVC, PE, Polypropylene or Clay pipelines.
The Poo Pit™ achieves any angle between 45 and 315 degrees on 150mm pipelines and between 65 and 295 degr on 225mm pipelines. Larger pipe sizes 300mm and 375mm also available.
Grade and invert drops can be achieved without the need for additional fittings such as deflection and kicker bends.
The Poo Pit sewer maintenance shaft (SMS) can be supplied with up to 3 inlets and also used as a terminal maintenance shaft. Each of our Smartstream Poo Pit™ maintenance shafts is 100% watertight, with all products individually tested before being delivered to site.
The Smartstream Techology Poo Pit sewer maintenance shaft (SMS) is this year, in 2017 celebrating over 75,000 installations across Australia & New Zealand. If you would like to find out more about our full range of maintenance shafts, access pits, and wastewater products, please get in touch with us today.
POO PIT – INSPECTION MONITORING & MAINTENANCE EQUIPMENT
The Poo Pit maintenance shaft eliminates the need for confined space entry (CSE). Confined space entry is extremely hazardous and is considered high risk activity in occupational health and safety regulations in Australia. The Poo Pit maintenance shaft enables all inspection, monitoring and maintenance to be undertaken safely from the surface using CCTV cameras, jet rodding equipment and other various other simple tools.
The primary items of equipment which have been designed specifically to allow efficient inspection, monitoring and maintenance of the Smartstream Poo Pit are;
Plug Insertion Tool
The vertical riser shaft is used for access and insertion of equipment into operational units. Combining the ease of at surface inspection monitoring and maintenance together with it’s key characteristics of being corrosion resistant, lightweight, and cost effective.
Check out our full range of monitoring and maintenance equipment here
POO PIT INSPECTION MONITORING & MAINTENANCE VIDEO
Want to see more of our Smartstream maintenance shaft introduction videos? Check out our Smartstream Technology Youtube channel here
WSA 137 – 2013 Maintenance Shafts & Maintenance Chambers for sewerage
ISO 9001 – 2008
Below you will find further details on the features and benefits of our Smartstream maintenance shafts, in addition to the installation and technical information. If you would like to find out more, simply download the brochure and/or get in touch with us regarding maintenance shafts at email@example.com
- Certified to WSA 137 – 2013
- Water Services of Australia (WSAA) appraised
- In excess of 50,000 products in service
- Accommodates any grade and angle
- No horizontal/vertical alignment adjusting bends needed
- Available with 225, 300 or 600mm riser
- Up to 3 inlets possible in each Poo Pit™
- Accommodates pipes of all material types
- Suitable for welded connection to Polyethylene pipes
- Made to suit either solvent weld or rubber ring PVC
- Multiple pipe material connections possible on the same pit
- All fittings prefabricated prior to delivery
- Tested to depths of 7.5m, see local authority for approved depth
- Half Pit available for shallow installations
- 100% watertight. Every product tested
- Lightweight and user friendly
- Corrosion resistant (internal / external)
- Reduced transport and handling costs
- Rapid delivery over traditional materials
- Improved efficiencies providing cost benefits to the end user
- UV resistant, state of the art Polyethylene technology
- No concrete encasement required
- Eliminates confined space entry
- Accommodates traditional and the latest inspection methods
- No variation to design or installation practices required
- Easy connection of new lines
- Reduced excavation size
- No onsite welding or spark testing required
We’re proud to announce we will be returning to OZWATER 2018 in Brisbane. For those of you in Queensland, we hope you can take the opportunity to come and meet us, and take a look at our full range innovative wastewater + sewer products that are now celebrating over 75,000 installations throughout Australia & New Zealand.
If you would like to contact our team at Smartstream Technology regarding one of our maintenance shafts, either to request a quote or to place a sales order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today
Download a copy of our Smartstream Poo Pit Brochure