The Mini Pit™ is a complete inspection and maintenance chamber system for the sewer reticulation market.
Manufactured from polyethylene, the system has superior impact, chemical and UV resistance to the internal and exterior surface.
The shafts are engineered to suit each installation and as a result, the product has been proven in service to various depths
The Mini Pit connections are positioned at the exact angle and grade to suit the design/retrofit location, thus eliminating the need for sweeping bends and allowing traditional inspection and installation methods.
The user-friendly lightweight construction reduces transport and handling costs.
The Mini Pit has been developed to ASTM F 1759-97 ‘Standard Practice for Design of Polyethylene (PE) Manholes for Subsurface Applications’.
- 600mm Shaft Access Riser
- Corrosion resistant PE material
- No internal or external coatings required
- Accommodates inlets at any grade and angle
- No horizontal/vertical alignment adjusting bends needed
- Connections possible in the base and/or riser
- Accommodations pipes of all material types
- Suitable for welded connection to Polyethylene pipes
- Made to suit either solvent weld or rubber ring PVC
- Multiple pipe material connections possible on the same pit
- All Mini Pits prefabricated prior to delivery
- Fast installation for retrofit and replacement projects
- 100% watertight. All factory welded prior to delivery
- Proven operational technology to depths of upto 3.5m
- Lightweight and user friendly
- Reduced transport and handling costs
- Improved efficiencies providing cost benefits to the end user
- UV resistant, state of the art Polyethylene technology
- Easy connection of new lines
- No onsite welding or spark testing required