MINIPIT 600 RISER MAINTENANCE SHAFT
The Smartstream Mini Pit™ is an Australian designed, complete inspection and maintenance shaft chamber system for the sewer reticulation market.
Our Smartstream Mini Pit maintenance shaft is manufactured from polyethylene, a system which has and offers superior impact, chemical and UV resistance to the internal and exterior surface.
The MiniPit maintenance shafts are engineered to suit each installation and as a result, the product has been proven in service to various depths
The Mini Pit connections are positioned at the exact angle and grade to suit the design/retrofit location, thus eliminating the need for sweeping bends and allowing traditional inspection and installation methods.
The user-friendly lightweight construction reduces transport and handling costs.
The Mini Pit has been developed to ASTM F 1759-97 ‘Standard Practice for Design of Polyethylene (PE) Manholes for Subsurface Applications’.
CHECK OUT OUR FULL PRODUCT RANGE
Smartstream Technology has designed a full range of innovative products, which includes the Poo Pit maintenance shaft, J PIT, Smart Pit and ECO-BITE Multi pollutant trap.
Click here to download the Smartstream Mini Pit Brochure
- 600mm Shaft Access Riser
- Corrosion resistant PE material
- No internal or external coatings required
- Accommodates inlets at any grade and angle
- No horizontal/vertical alignment adjusting bends needed
- Connections possible in the base and/or riser
- Accommodations pipes of all material types
- Suitable for welded connection to Polyethylene pipes
- Made to suit either solvent weld or rubber ring PVC
- Multiple pipe material connections possible on the same pit
- All Mini Pits prefabricated prior to delivery
- Fast installation for retrofit and replacement projects
- 100% watertight. All factory welded prior to delivery
- Proven operational technology to depths of upto 3.5m
- Lightweight and user friendly
- Reduced transport and handling costs
- Improved efficiencies providing cost benefits to the end user
- UV resistant, state of the art Polyethylene technology
- Easy connection of new lines
- No onsite welding or spark testing required